Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome to Gracie's Diary

Hello all, I planned this little spot for myself and my family. Hoping this spot will help me with keeping things that are memorable to me and my family.

Let me start on this week. First week back to work, and more imporatantly, Briana went back to daycare after almost a whole month. She did exceptionally well, with no drama's at school. My girl is growing up!

We did something special this weekend, we went to visit Uncle Peter. It took Briana good 15 mins to get over her sleephead fuzz and get familiar with the surrounding. Once that's done, she was looking all around the place. Uncle Peter and Tim and so many beautiful fishes. Both fresh and marine, I can't wait to start my own. knowing fully though that my tank would not be as extravagant as theirs as they have invested a lot of money into the marine tank. But Peter was so sweet to give me a head start of my marine tank adventure, a wonderful aquarium that is designed to facililate a marine aquarium. This is going to be great. He has loan me a couple books to read and get started. Hurray!!

On another front, I am getting closer to reorganizing my scrap area. I think I really need ot be good and go on a shopping ban. Definately no more cricut stuff until at least March! Okay, that's it, I am determined!

Alright, gotta go and spend time with my sweet Briana...

1 comment:

Micki said...

Welcome to Blog-land!