Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Yea!! It's Chinese New Year yesterday and despite that hubby had to go oversea on business, I decided to dress our little princess up for the occasion. It's been so cold here (10 deg. F and below) that I can't really let her just wear the filmsy dress. So, I match it up with the long sleeve and off she goes. It's so funny that she is really posing for me these days! I told her to pose a pic for her Daddy please, and off she does her thing.

This year is the first year that I decided to show her the Chinese New Year's traditions. Michael and I together show her how to bow and receive her Lucky Red Pocket from us. She had so much fun!! Before I have Briana, I don't think I can ever imagine how much I can love another human being, how much I am willing to sacrifice for. But with Briana, I will do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING to make sure that she is safe and healthy and grow up to be a good person. With her, it changes so much of my feelings towards my mom. I love my mom before, but now, I LOVE my mother!!! I can finally truly appreciate all the things that she has done for me and how many times I have hurt her and she still loves me. Okay, getting too sappy.... anyhow, Happy Chinese New Year!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

OHHHH! And what a princess she is!!!! She is BEE-YOU-TEA-FUL!!!!!

Snowmanlover said...

Oh there is that precious little girl!!!